Welcome to HELP International...
Welcome to HELP International, a Colorado based non-profit founded in 2000 to provide disaster relief and humanitarian aid locally, nationally, and internationally. We believe “HELP Begins at Home.” In other words, HELP International serves our local Colorado community while also serving our country, and internationally.
HELP International specializes in disaster relief with the goal of helping people over-come disasters and become self-sufficient again.
LOCAL– Loveland Warehouse Distribution/Shipping Center and two Thrift Stores – Hope’s Storehouse in Longmont and Hope’s Treasures in Greeley.
- Distributing clothing, household goods, food, and medical equipment
- Partnering with local Colorado Relief Organizations
- Providing training sites for those with special needs
- Working with Vocational Rehabilitation candidates
- Participating as approved Community Service Sites
- Solving Transportation Needs
NATIONALLY– The United States and Territories
- Joplin, Missouri – Tornado Relief – May 2011
- Pine Ridge Indian Reservation South Dakota
- Rosebud Indian Reservation South Dakota
- School Supplies for children in need
- Distributing clothing, food, and medical relief
- Africa - Micro-business training
- Uganda - Vocational training center and children’s school
- We have a seperate website dedicated to our efforts in Uganda at help-uganda.com
- Kenya – Starting an orphanage
- 126 Countries - Partnering with organizations shipping medical, food, and clothing relief
“Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.” Psalm 82:3
Government of Uganda Awards MOU to HELP International
Most projects build the building, and then bring in the children. But that is not how this project has gone. First under a tree, then in some shacks, and now in some very old buildings the HELP Uganda School is flourishing. Most recent enrollment is 400 students, 7 grade levels, and a daily feeding program for these children--maybe that is why the people of Masese and the government of Uganda agreed to give us the land. The great Launch of what is to be the HELP Primary School was a success. The celebration was exciting, and as we “mazungu’s” sat in amazement, the representatives from Kampala, spoke of their support of the project, and the agreement for partnership with the people of Masese, HELP International and themselves.
Watch for the Next Steps as we step out in faith to help provide a Christian education for “the least of these”. Thank you all that have made this project possible.
LOOKING FOR TEAM MEMBERS: JULY 9-24
Upcoming Events & Missions Trips